Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Thursday Birthdays!

Thursday not only celebrates awesome things, but it celebrates awesome people. My Thursday today was utterly joyous in celebrating two birthdays of two awesome people. These two people in the last year have come to be very great friends. They entered my life exactly when I needed them--and oh how I needed them! They have blessed me so much, and I don't want to imagine what the last year would have been like without them. I love each one.

So how wonderful and fitting to celebrate on a Thursday the blessing of two amazing people entering this world.

Happy Thursday Birthdays to "Peanut Lover" and "Madame President."

2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Thursday birthdaying! :)

Cheri Kay said...

Thursdays must be the best days for a birthday!