Thursday, May 6, 2010

Love. Twuue Love.

I know I said you were the only one Shad, but can't a girl have three true loves? You know I've always had a thing for your type. And well, I just can't resist. The other two are sooooo cute. Just see for yourself:


I know, look at those eyes!


Yeah, stinking cute.


So Shadow, although your Shih Tzu face is irresistible, get ready to welcome these two handsome Australian Shepherd, Border Collie brothers into the family! I am so excited! Thursdays really are the bringers of wonderful news!

Cheer-up Shaddy, I'll always have a special place for you.

3 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

They are cute! Are they where you are, or at home-home?

Jess said...

Oh my. They are PRECIOUS!

Cheri Kay said...

At "home-home." Wherever that might be. Right now they're in Colorado, they will soon be in Indiana. But still, I claim them :)