Thursday, June 10, 2010

Don't Have a Cow

Actually, having a cow really isn't all that bad.  I rather like mine.  Granted, I just got him today, but still.  He seems to be a rather sweet little bovine. 

During lunch today, I finished reading Rick Riordan's series Percy Jackson and the Olympians. AND I LOVED IT. Any series that gets me excited enough to read the whole thing, start to finish, in a month and 2 days has got to be good. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

So when it came time to pick a name for my calf, I chose the most sensible option: Tauros.*

Eh.  It's all Greek to me.

*The more popular spelling of "Taurus" is actually a Latinization of the Greek "Tauros".  Cool, huh?

2 comments:

Cheri Kay said...

PERFECT name for a cow :)

ldsjaneite said...

Very nice. Give a "moo" for me. I do have a thing about cows. :-)