Friday, June 11, 2010

Outlaw

Okay--I know it's Friday. I'm breaking the law. But in my mind it's still Thursday. And there's something I need to get off my chest that particularly pertains to my Thursday. So without detail or context, here goes.

I don't think I've ever been more confused in my entire life. Have you ever felt like you were being torn in half by your own emotions? Well, that's how I feel. I feel happy and worried, excited and upset, exhausted and alert.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggggggg--I thought all of this was supposed to end eventually. And just when I had felt so wonderfully peaceful about everything. Here I go again with all the confusion and hesitancy.

There I said it.

I feel like a Thursday Chronicles outlaw--I'm a cowgirl . . . on a steel horse I ride.

I'm wanted, dead or alive.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I HATE when that happens! I'm so sorry! Here is a big virtual hug and I hope you find some understanding soon!

ldsjaneite said...

I know exactly how you feel--and I hate it, too!!

Totally allowed to break the law so I can know to send hugs your way. And they should get there sooner since I'm at least on the same coast!