Thursday, July 29, 2010

I've Missed You

I've had to take a break from writing/revising lately, due to a few other projects I had on my plate. But as of today, all side projects are FINISHED, and I have returned to dote on my first love for the rest of forever.

Things have changed while I have been away. The name of MC for example--and just about everyone else in the book for that matter. The 2 first chapters are OUT, and I have to figure out a way to include all that information elsewhere. This is going to be a lot of work, but it's totally worth it.

And don't tell my book, but I think this time apart has been good for our relationship.

Oh hi, Book #2. How are you doing? *cough*

Oh man. That's not awkward at all...

P.S. I'm going to make some changes to the look of the blog. I never intended to leave it looking like this, but you know how life goes. Be excited! Be very excited! And to my lovely co-bloggers: if you have any ideas/suggestions, please send them my way. :)

Also, there is is currently a cat caterwauling outside my tent. I love Philmont.

2 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

Every change increases my anticipation for your work. I can't wait to be the librarian who endorses it!!

Cheri Kay said...

Yea for revising!! The book and the blog :)
Changes always seem to be the best way to breathe new life into just about anything.