Thursday, July 15, 2010

Unbearable

The bears are especially active this year.  Grumpy, too. The long winter and hot, dry summer have contributed to the decrease and general bear morale in the area, and their frustration with the errors inherent in the system has led to a handful of not-so-cuddly bear encounters.  But the headlines today assure us that things aren't nearly as bad as they might seem:


Somehow, giant bears made out of blusher don't seem that scary to me...

(Please excuse the re-post.  I forgot it was Thursday when I posted this on my other blog.) 

1 comment:

ldsjaneite said...

Totally worth the re-post! :-) Ha ha ha ha!

And do you know what's bad? I looked at the title at least 4 times and my brain read what it was supposed to. I didn't see the problem until your note of it. I think the editor switch has been turned off of late....