Thursday, July 1, 2010

Excuse Me

Now it's my turn to explain my absence last week.  It's nowhere near as cool as the reasons aforementioned by my Thursday Chronicles Cohorts.  The truth as plain as I can tell it is that the internet simply refused to work last Thursday.  It threw a temper tantrum of epic proportions--all because some pirate downloaded a copy of my favorite movie and now The Officials are involved in finding them. 

I went into the office today and Emily says, "So, why have you been downloading illegal copies of 'How to Train Your Dragon'?"

I knew that was going to happen.  Serves me right for trying to give positive reviews of a movie I love.  To everyone I know.  And maybe a few complete strangers...

2 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

My only thought is "whoa." Well, maybe another one of "Really?!" and "No way!"

Cheri Kay said...

LAME! Sorry your internet refused to work!!
Were The Officials successful?