Thursday, April 8, 2010

I have found my cure!

1 large increase of stress
+
1 impending move
+
1 new job
+
1.5 church responsibilities
=
unknown amounts of chocolate-flavored foods consumed

BUT

1 ridiculous, seeming-to-never-end chocolate craving

<

1 extreme distaste for chocolate-and-peanut-butter


So, way too much of a bowl full of chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream later, I am reminded of my extreme distaste. And I think I have found my cure for the insane chocolate cravings that have been coming my way.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Mmmmm.... Chocolate... I am trying to convince myself that my expanding waistline is just cause for abandoning this particilar addiction... You are a better woman than I am. :)

Cheri Kay said...

You'll appreciate this: I just ate a full bag of Resins. By myself.

ldsjaneite said...

You're right--I do appreciate that!! Ha ha ha.