Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sit. Stay. Part Deux.

One of the nice things about Philmont is that a lot of the full time staff have pets kids. So even though I can't won't have a pet kid of my own (until summer, when I'll have 6 ponies, 2 goats, 2 sheep, 2 burritos and a plethora of chickens) until I'm married, I can always count on somebody to go out of town to a Ranch Committee meeting and ask me to take care of their critters children while they are away.

Blah de blah de blah...

After something like that, how could you expect my heart to NOT melt? Impossible.

But if one of these kids wakes me up in the morning, I'm going to wonder how they got in my house.

2 comments:

Cheri Kay said...

That was awesome.

Jess said...

Oh my goodness... I am not going to have a voice tomorrow........ Much sleep is needed....................