Thursday, April 22, 2010

Out With the Old

I have a new favorite movie. Well, favorite cartoon movie. I can't talk about it because it didn't become my favorite today, but I can talk about the soundtrack because it DID become my new favorite soundtrack today. And thanks to the soundtrack, I now have a new favorite composer and a new favorite artist. Well, new favorite European artist. (Don't worry, Josh.)

Here are the details:

New Favorite Soundtrack = How To Train Your Dragon (and I think from there, you can figure out what the taboo name of the New Favorite Cartoon Movie is...)

New Favorite Composer: John Powell

New Favorite European Artist: Jonsi (If you go to check out his music, be forewarned: There is only one song--Animal Arithmetic--on his album "Go" that has swearing in it, but it's a pretty bad word. Everything else is clean, though. A little "different", maybe, but clean. Luckily, I was able to edit out the bad word and I can listen to the song guilt free! Hehe!)

*Sigh* I'm in love.

2 comments:

Cheri Kay said...

AHH! I want to see that movie so bad!

ldsjaneite said...

Am I so out of it that I've never even heard of the movie until this post?