Thursday, February 4, 2010

Illogical

You think that all I do is play games.

Don't try denying it. I know you feel that way, and you have good reason to. I have given you no evidence that proves otherwise.

Here, then. Here is a logic puzzle to prove that I don't just play games. I make them.

I have spent all day working on this little guy, and my brain is beginning to hurt. Maybe I will take a break to go out and play in our six and a half inches of half-melted snow, or maybe I will take some pictures of the pretty fog that is settling over the lowlands. If I don't write next Thursday, you will know that I slipped on the ice, suffered a bad case of amnesia and wandered off to get lost in the fog.

And if they do manage to find me but my memory can't be restored, do me a favor and finish my book for me. Please. Especially since I can't seem to get it finished even with a functioning brain.

3 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

I could never write with your style and flavor. I can only edit what's there. So walk like a granny and don't fall and get amnesia. The world is waiting for your book! It can just learn to be patient until your creative juices begin to flow again.

ldsjaneite said...

P.S. I'm so excited to go the logic puzzle tomorrow on my break!

Cheri Kay said...

Three "words" describe my thoughts:

I <3 you.