Thursday, February 4, 2010

p.s.

When we started The Thursday Chronicles, I was terrified that I would forget to celebrate this wonderful day. To prevent such a tragedy, I set the calendar in my phone to remind me every Thursday at 7 pm sharp. I picked the most exciting ringtone I have, and promptly forgot I had done so.

So every Thursday, at exactly 7:00 in the evening, the most incredible dance tune fills my duplex. I have usually written by that point (I guess I'm not as forgetful as I had feared), but it is such a pleasant surprise that I always get up and dance as the ringtone plays through twice. And I'm always really disappointed when the music stops.

What kind of a celebration would Thursday be if it didn't involve dancing?

2 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

I love our Thursdays. Wish I could hear your ringtone and see the dance.

Cheri Kay said...

From now on, 7pm your time is officially Dance for Thursday time in Cheri Kay Land. I am sooooooo excited.

Aren't Thursdays the best?!